A FUN TWIST ON A GREAT CLASSIC
Chess Blitz pits human players against each other, who both compete for a high score facing the same AI opponent. Chess Blitz uses a Blitz timer and the Chess960 setup rules. The initial setup for both human players will be on the same randomly chosen Chess960 board. Whichever player gets the highest score against the AI wins.
Player vs Player Competition
- Face off against players of similar skills on the Skillz network!
- Play Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments with actual rewards.
- In head to head games, both players get the same blocks in the same order.
- The player who finishes with the most points wins!
- Enter in Cash Tournaments to play against other players for awesome rewards!
- Tournaments are available around the world but are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, IL, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN.
- Even if you don’t live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency!
- If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org